Civil / Roadway Engineer
|Reports to:||Partner of Engineering and Project Management|
|Qualification:||BS or MS in civil engineering with Roads and Airport engineering project with a minimum degree of Very good|
|Registration:||Registered as a Civil Engineer at the Egyptian Syndicate of Engineers|
|Experience:||minimum 3-7 years experience|
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsibilities include preparation of design controls for roadway improvement and transportation studies, site/civil design including grading, drainage and storm water collection systems, traffic signal design, utility design, report writing, quantity, quantity takeoffs and cost estimating and specifications writing.
- Experience with civil/transportation engineering, including grading, drainage, pavement design, utilities and maintenance of traffic.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and design software programs “CIVIL” or similar.
- Self-motivated. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with clients.
Send your CV to: email@example.com