Junior Project Architect
|Reports to:||Senior Architect|
|Division:||Architectural / Interiors Department|
|Qualification:||BS in Architecture from a recognized university with a minimum degree of Very good|
|Registration:||Registered as an Architect at the Egyptian Syndicate of Engineers|
|Experience:||3-5 years of project experience for responsibilities listed below|
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with a team responsible for the Design of Architecture for building structures, including the preparation of construction documents, specifications, and estimates.
- Performance of conventional architecture presentations and model preparations using standard techniques, procedures, and criteria.
- Performance of Detailing of Architecture plans to be in compliance with codes.
- Ability to work in team, and coordinate work with other engineering disciplines.
- Experience with commercial programs such as sketch-up, 3D max and CAD skills.
- Self-motivated. Strong technical, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications using MS office softwares.
- Ability to travel and work well in a team environment on multi-disciplinary projects.
Send your CV to: email@example.com