Junior Project Structural Engineer
|Reports to:||Senior Structural Engineer|
|Division:||Structural Engineering Department|
|Qualification:||BS in civil engineering with structural /concrete engineering project with a minimum degree of Very good. Graduation project specialty in structural engineering, concrete or steel structures design|
|Registration:||Registered as a Civil Engineer at the Egyptian Syndicate of Engineers|
|Experience:||minimum 3-5 years experience|
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with a team responsible for the Design and analysis of building structures, including the preparation of construction documents, specifications, and estimates.
- Performance of conventional engineering computations using standard techniques, procedures, and criteria.
- Performance of Detailing of structural elements to be in compliance with codes.
- Ability to work in team, and coordinate work with other disciplines.
- Experience with commercial analysis programs such as SAP 2000, ETABS, etc. CAD skills a plus.
- Self-motivated. Strong technical, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications using MS office softwares.
- Ability to travel and work well in a team environment on multi-disciplinary projects.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org