|Reports to:||Partner of Engineering and Project Management|
|Qualification:||BS or MS in mechanical engineering|
|Registration:||Registered as a Mechanical Engineer at the Egyptian Syndicate of Engineers|
|Experience:||minimum 6-10 years experience in the field of HVAC, Plumbing and Fire fighting|
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and analysis of building Mechanical Systems, including the preparation of construction documents, specifications, and estimates.
- Performance of conventional engineering computations using standard techniques, procedures, and criteria.
- Monitoring and adherence to budgets and schedules, performance of QC reviews, and collaboration with other staff members.
- Application of judgment and independent evaluation to the planning and execution of work.
- Ability to carry on periodical visits to the project site for answering Contractor’s queries, approval of submittals and shop drawings, and inspection if required.
- Some client contact.
- Experience with commercial analysis programs related to Mechanical analysis. CAD skills a plus.
- Self-motivated. Strong technical, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications using MS office softwares.
- Ability to travel and work well in a team environment on multi-disciplinary projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with clients.
Send your CV to: email@example.com