|Reports to:||Senior Architect|
|Division:||Architectural / Interiors Department|
|Qualification:||BS or MS in Architecture and Degree in Architecture Design|
|Registration:||Registered as an Architect at the Egyptian Syndicate of Engineers|
|Experience:||6-10 years of project experience for responsibilities listed below|
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform space planning and programming studies for the design projects.
- He should demonstrate artistic talent for conceptual design projects.
- Perform schematic and design development for projects and conduct modeling of potential architectural design schemes using modern and up to date techniques.
- Extensive knowledge of Egyptian building codes and/or international codes such as IBC, Euro codes as well as applicable design standards.
- Expedite problem areas.
- Some client contact.
- Responsible for additional services, and coordinating interior works program, particularly on furniture and furnishing.
- Implement decisions relating to artistic effect.
- Review Finishing shop drawings related to the artistic effect.
- Interpret plans and answer Contractor’s clarifications related to the artistic effect.
- Transfer design information from space programming calculations to architectural drawings, and design packages.
- Coordinate with other engineering disciplines and contractor.
- Review shop drawings produced by subcontractors.
- Experience with commercial programs such as sketch-up, 3D max. and CAD skills.
- Self-motivated. Strong technical, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel and work well in a team environment on multi-disciplinary projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communications using MS office.
Send your CV to: email@example.com