Senior Architect / Consultant
|Reports to:||Partner for Architecture and Interiors|
|Division:||Architectural / Interiors Department|
|Qualification:||MS degree in Architecture, course work in Interiors preferred|
|Registration:||Preferred to be Registered as a Consultant in Architecture Public Building Design works at the Egyptian Syndicate of Engineers|
|Experience:||minimum 10-15 years experience|
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform space planning and programming studies for the design projects.
- He should demonstrate by a portfolio an artistic talent on previous conceptual design projects.
- Perform schematic and design development for projects and conduct modeling of potential architectural design schemes using modern and up to date techniques.
- Extensive knowledge of Egyptian building codes and/or international codes such as IBC, Euro codes as well as applicable design standards.
- Transfer design information from space programming calculations to architectural drawings, and design packages.
- Coordinate with other engineering disciplines and contractor.
- Review shop drawings produced by subcontractors.
- Experience with commercial programs such as sketch-up and 3D max. CAD skills is a plus.
- Application of judgment and independent evaluation to the planning and execution of work.
- Self-motivated. Strong technical, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications using MS office softwares.
- Ability to travel and work well in a team environment on multi-disciplinary projects.
- Demonstrated ability to generate work for his department, and work effectively with clients.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org