Senior Structural / Consulting Engineer
|Reports to:||Partner for Engineering and Project Management|
|Division:||Structural Engineering Department|
|Qualification:||MS degree in Civil or Structural Engineering, course work in dynamics or blast engineering is preferred but not required|
|Registration:||Preferred to be Registered as a Consultant in structural Engineering and/or Concrete Design works at the Egyptian Syndicate of Engineers|
|Experience:||minimum 10-15 years experience|
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform structural calculations for the design and analysis of building structures.
- He should demonstrate knowledge for design and analysis of facades subject to dynamic blast loadings.
- Perform analyses of structural and façade systems and conduct computational modeling of potential structural design schemes using SAP 2000, ETABS and SAFE.
- Work should be in conformance with the most stringent of the applicable Egyptian building codes and/or international codes such as IBC, ACI, AISC, Euro codes as well as applicable blast design standards.
- Transfer design information from calculations to structural drawings, reports and compile calculation packages.
- Coordinate with architects, other engineering disciplines and contractor.
- Review shop drawings produced by façade and structural system subcontractors.
- Experience with commercial analysis programs such as SAP 2000, ETABS, etc. CAD skills a plus.
- Self-motivated. Strong technical, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications using MS office softwares.
- Ability to travel and work well in a team environment on multi-disciplinary projects.
- Demonstrated ability to generate work for his department, and work effectively with clients.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org