We often find a demand among clients for services that don’t, at least initially, require full construction management. Much of the construction consulting that we do is in the nature of estimating, scheduling, value engineering, energy analysis, logistics, and investigations into national construction economies.
We also have conducted many construction-related studies. Typically, these involve investigating construction market conditions, project delivery systems, staff training programs, construction feasibility, contractor evaluation or selection, building systems analysis, and contracting methods.
- Additional Cost claims – Acting in interim application and final account claims, loss and expense claims, variations, increased costs and disruption claims.
- Extra-time claims – Experience in disputes on delay, extensions of time and liquidated damages.
- Defective works claims – Advising in workmanship and design defects claims.
- Contracts – Advising and drafting contract documents. Experienced in all standard form contracts, consultant appointments, warranties, guarantees and bonds.
- Contractual Procedures – Advising on contractual procedures, including payment provisions, serving notices, suspension and termination of works.
- Insolvency – Dealing with insolvency and other funding issues.
- Dispute forums – We have expertise in handling arbitrations, adjudications, mediations and other forms of alternative dispute resolution (ADR).
“Our value for money pledge”
- Increase net profit – We have proven experience of increasing net profit, simply by reviewing processes to put in place efficient contract management mechanisms.
- Cash in on top of our fees – We have a track record of our clients getting money paid to them on top of our fees.
- Efficiency – We have the resources to ensure that we can offer the level appropriate to the work, giving you confidence that it is not costing more than it needs to.
- Results achieved – We work with you to achieve the best results possible, delivering honest and straightforward advice every time. We always ensure that our fees are competitive and don’t waste unnecessary costs.